By using this website, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this website.
In order to use this website, you must be at least 13 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement.
2. Use of This Website
You must use this website for lawful purposes only. You must not:
- use this website in any way that is illegal or harmful;
- use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website, including without limitation, the availability or performance of the website;
- use this website in connection with any malicious or technologically harmful computer software;
- access or use this website through automated or non-human means; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website or any database connected to this website.
3. Use of WordContrast
WordContrast is a tool (located at: www.louiscarnell.com/wordcontrast) which enables you to search for, and compare, the dictionary definition of words ("WordContrast").
You agree and undertake not to:
- enter any Personal Information into WordContrast;
- systematically retrieve word data from WordContrast;
- perform an excessive number of searches on WordContrast. Examples of an excessive number of searches are: (a) over 100 words in a 5 minute period; or (b) over 30 words in a 1 minute period; or —
- circumvent or otherwise interfere with measures put in place to validate data entered into WordContrast.
4. Your Content
You represent and warrant that you own all rights to any content uploaded or provided by you to this website ("Your Content") and that Your Content does not infringe on the rights of any third-party.
If you provide Louis Carnell with any comments, suggestions, ideas, or other feedback regarding this website ("Feedback"), such Feedback shall become the sole property of Louis Carnell. Louis Carnell shall own all exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to such Feedback. You hereby waive all moral rights or any other similar rights to such Feedback.
In addition, you represent and warrant that that such Feedback is accurate and that it does not infringe on the rights of any third-party.
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the content on this website is correct, Louis Carnell does not guarantee that it will be free of errors, omissions or inaccuracies, nor that any data downloaded from this website will be free of viruses. This website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. This website and its contents may be changed at any time and without notice. Operation of this website, or access to this website, may be suspended or terminated at any time, for any reason and without notice.
This website may contain links to sites owned by third parties, of which Louis Carnell has no control over. These links should not be portrayed as an endorsement by Louis Carnell to the website they link to.
This website may contain trademarks owned by third parties. Louis Carnell does not endorse and is not affiliated with the owners of such trademarks.
TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
8. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Louis Carnell shall assume no liability for any:
- losses or damages relating to your use of, or inability to use, this website;
- errors, omissions or inaccuracies on this website; or
- unauthorised access to, or use of, secure servers relating to this website or any Personal Information stored on them.
You agree to indemnify and hold Louis Carnell harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal expenses), made against Louis Carnell by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
If a part of these Terms is deemed unlawful, the remaining parts will continue in effect.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms may be changed at any time, at Louis Carnell’s sole discretion. Therefore, please review these Terms periodically. Using the website after the changes have been posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You can contact Louis Carnell by sending an email to email@example.com.